Revealed: Norfolk's best hotels for boating, beach walks and local food
- Credit: The Gin Trap Inn
From boating breaks to beach walks, here are some of the best hotels you can stay at in Norfolk.
With the perfect mix of tranquil countryside and bustling city and town centres, Norfolk is a popular choice for those looking for a staycation.
Yahoo News has rounded up its top picks in the county, with eight hotels depending on what kind of holiday you want.
These are what it ranked as the best:
1. Best for a theatrical city break: The Assembly House, Norwich
2. Best for boating on the broads: The Norfolk Mead, Coltishall
3. Best for birdwatching and beach walks: The Lifeboat Inn, Thornham
4. Best for fabulous local food: The Dial House, Reepham
- 1 Holidaymakers face further severe TUI delays from Norwich
- 2 Posh hotel gets one-star food hygiene rating
- 3 Police make arrests in Norwich crime hotspot
- 4 City brothers evicted from home so landlord could put rent up by 54pc
- 5 Park fenced off as new equipment gets installed
- 6 Foot-long crayfish lurking in Wensum must be killed 'on sight' - ecologist
- 7 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 8 From street food to brunch: Here are some of the best places to eat in NR3
- 9 Police continue to investigate city cannabis factory find
- 10 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
5. Best for unusual artworks: The Gunton Arms, Thorpe Market
6. Best for vintage village vibes: Byfords, Holt
7. Best for four-legged friends: The Globe Inn, Wells
8. Best for holiday spirit: The Gin Trap Inn, Ringstead