Norfolk superfan who appeared in Neighbours bids farewell to the soap
- Credit: Suppled
After 37 years, viewers will finally say goodbye to the likes of Karl, Susan and Harold tonight as the last ever Neighbours episode airs.
The cancellation of the Australian soap, set in the fictional Ramsay Street, was announced earlier this year.
The finale will air in the UK at 9pm tonight (July 29) on Channel 5 and the likes of Margot Robbie, Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan are returning.
One superfan who will miss it is Bronwen Lloyd from Surlingham who got the chance to appear as an extra in the coffee shop and meet the cast back in 2014.
The 25-year-old has cystic fibrosis and her dream was made possible by the Starlight Children's Foundation.
She got to meet some of her favourite characters, including Jarrod 'Toadie' Rebecchi and Paul Robinson.
Miss Lloyd, who started watching the soap in 2011, said: "The experience was incredible seeing the set and cast and crew and getting to be in a scene was the best thing ever.
"Tonight I am having a watching party on my own - I am very sad about it as it is the only show I watch."
- 1 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 2 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 3 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
- 4 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 5 New camera installed to catch drivers at speeding hotspot in Norwich
- 6 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 7 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 8 Man arrested in connection with city car theft
- 9 Teenager jailed for 10 years after blinding man in ammonia attack
- 10 Much-loved family home with built-in salon up for auction for £400k
Since 2014 her health has improved after she had a lung transplant in 2018 to help with her cystic fibrosis.
She added: "I am doing really well and can do a lot more than I used to."