Norfolk’s women can get involved in the Movember fun too
It's not just men who can join in the Movember fundraising this month.
A Norwich woman is making it possible for women, or 'Mo Sistas', to join in the fun as well.
Laura Reynolds, 28, is selling moustache necklaces through Hathor, the jewellery company which she set up earlier this year.
She is selling the necklaces for �14.99 and donating �3.75 from every one she sells to the Movember cause.
Miss Reynolds said: 'I just really want to get women involved in raising awareness and funds for a very worthy cause, and let's face it, it really does take a real woman to wear a tache!'
You may also want to watch:
Miss Reynolds is also hoping to organise a celebratory Norwich event for women joining in and supporting the Movember campaign.
To purchase one of the necklaces, or get involved with the event, which Miss Reynolds is hoping to hold on Tuesday, November 29, go to www.mosista.co/Hathor or search for the 'Girls wear a tash for a day' group on Facebook.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping