Norfolk’s women can get involved in the Movember fun too
It's not just men who can join in the Movember fundraising this month.
A Norwich woman is making it possible for women, or 'Mo Sistas', to join in the fun as well.
Laura Reynolds, 28, is selling moustache necklaces through Hathor, the jewellery company which she set up earlier this year.
She is selling the necklaces for �14.99 and donating �3.75 from every one she sells to the Movember cause.
Miss Reynolds said: 'I just really want to get women involved in raising awareness and funds for a very worthy cause, and let's face it, it really does take a real woman to wear a tache!'
You may also want to watch:
Miss Reynolds is also hoping to organise a celebratory Norwich event for women joining in and supporting the Movember campaign.
To purchase one of the necklaces, or get involved with the event, which Miss Reynolds is hoping to hold on Tuesday, November 29, go to www.mosista.co/Hathor or search for the 'Girls wear a tash for a day' group on Facebook.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 9 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike