Norfolk’s Win does a skydive at the age of 86
Win Winstone has recently celebrated his birthday.
But despite turning 98-year-old the former teacher is still keen to get out and about and pursue his love of music and Morris dancing, where he still meets up regularly with the Kemp's Men.
'I like to play instruments and I've also been helping a chap whose wife gave him a melodeon for Christmas who didn't have any idea how to play it,' he said
Win, who lives in Lakenham Road, has been selected by Age UK Norwich as one of its celebrities, as part of the celebrating later life campaign.
But he admitted that even now he doesn't think of himself as old.
You may also want to watch:
'Even when the television is on I can't just sit there and do nothing, I am either writing music, or arranging music, or thinking about it,' he said. 'I just keep myself busy. Sometimes my legs won't do what I want them to do, but it's about keeping your mind active, and not just sitting there thinking about doing nothing.'
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 5 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 9 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- 10 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich