Norfolk’s tourism awards finalists revealed
Delia's Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club and the Marriott Sprowston Manor hotel are among the finalists in the East of England Tourism Enjoy England Awards for Excellence.
Norfolk's tourism businesses have 22 nominations in this year's awards. Delia's Canary Catering, based at Carrow Road, is nominated in the Business Tourism category while Sprowston Manor is in the Large Hotel category.
There are three nominations from the Wroxham area - Wroxham Barns in the Taste of England category, Philip Search of Broad House Hotel, in the Outstanding Customer Service category, and BeWILDerwood in the Large Visitor Attraction of the Year category.
The awards celebrate the best of English tourism - and are known throughout the industry as the 'Oscars' of tourism. Regional winners go forward to the national awards next spring. The awards dinner is at the National Trust's Ickworth House on Thursday, November 4.
Lydia Smith, Director of Norfolk Tourism, said: 'To have 22 finalists in the East of England Tourism, England for Excellence Awards is simply outstanding. The nominees are all top quality businesses and great ambassadors for the county's tourism industry. Congratulations to all the finalists and good luck on the night.'
You may also want to watch:
Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden in South Walsham is a finalist in the Sustainable Tourism category.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
B&B / Guest Accommodation of the Year
Bays Guest House, Hunstanton and Dairy Barns, Hickling
Self-catering Holiday of the Year
East View Farm Holiday Cottages, Ashmanhaugh
Caravan Park / Holiday Village of the Year
Deer's Glade Caravan and Camping Park, Hanworth and Kelling Heath Holiday Park
Small Hotel of the Year
Heacham Manor Hotel and Titchwell Manor Hotel
Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
True's Yard, King's Lynn
Taste of England
Denver Mill and Wroxham Barns
Large Hotel of the Year
Marriott Sprowston Manor, Norwich
Cranmer Cottages near Fakenham, Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden and Kelling Heath Holiday Park
Access for All
Norfolk Cottages, Gissing
Delia's Canary Catering
Tourism Experience of the Year
Go Ape!, Thetford, Kelling Heath Star Party and Treasure Trails, Norfolk
Outstanding Customer Service
Philip Search, Broad House Hotel, Wroxham
Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
BeWILDerwood and Pensthorpe Nature Reserve