Ten-person paddleboard tour on offer around Norwich
- Credit: Brittany Woodman / Archant
Whether it's a serene scull past Cow Tower or a stag do on the Wensum, a new 10-person paddleboard has made it easy to enjoy the summer weather.
Norfolk Paddle Boards, next to The Red Lion pub in Bishopgate, is home to a variety of boards for people to explore the city on from the water.
Lee Tayler, founder of Norfolk Paddle Boards, celebrated the businesses' two year anniversary last weekend.
The 36-year-old said: "I used to run a software company which was very stressful.
"I ended up buying 10 paddleboards and after the first two months were crazy.
"I packed in my job, bought 24 boards and now we have nearly 60.
"Now our largest board can take 10 people on and it's massive.
- 1 Busy roads near UEA to close until beginning of September
- 2 Blaze near children's playground in Norwich believed to be arson
- 3 City passengers on TUI flight to Mallorca land in BELFAST
- 4 Busy petrol station near Norwich closes for two months
- 5 'Inspirational and selfless' teenager, Maisie Lossau, dies aged 17
- 6 Five-bed home with its own bar goes up for sale for £750k
- 7 Which city roads will be closed for car-free day?
- 8 Brother and sister found dead in home were grieving beloved father
- 9 Posh hotel gets one-star food hygiene rating
- 10 City road closure extended for nearly three months as works continue
"As well as work events and stag dos, we've done a silent disco on the boards, fancy dress paddleboarding, and we are holding a pride parade in the future."
"It's a great way to see a different side of the city and there's 125 miles of river running through Norwich for people to enjoy."