Norfolk photographer offers 'pet pawtraits'
- Credit: Andrew Smith/Norfolk Pawtraits
Dog lovers across Norfolk see their pets as part of the family, but one Norwich-based photographer has taken it a step further by setting up a business focused on bringing pets into family portraits.
Commercial photographer, Andy Smith, who started Norfolk Pawtraits by planning the first Pawtraits Day at Eaton Park Community Centre in August, has scheduled another for October 23.
Mr Smith has been photographing family dogs, both on their own and with families, after being inspired by more than three million people getting a new pet during lockdown.
The photographer said pets had been "hugely positive" for people's mental health during the pandemic.
He said: “Norfolk being an amazing place to live for both dogs and their humans, has seen many local families welcome new dogs into their homes.
You may also want to watch:
"This feels like a great way to help owners celebrate the love and joy they bring to our lives - immortalising them forever.”
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 6 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 7 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 8 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 9 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
- 10 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146