Norfolk man's talent dream is over
Shaun LowthorpeNorwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.Shaun Lowthorpe
Norwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.
The 42-year-old Daniel Craig lookalike from Hellesdon performed as part of the Chippendouble dancers in last night's semi-final, screened to millions of viewers on ITV1.
The dance troupe kicked off last night's show, but judge Simon Cowell was not impressed, buzzing them as they performed.
'It was just you guys dancing around in silly shorts, and it was, if I'm being honest with you, pointless,' he declared.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the public vote was 13-year-old Kieran Gaffney; and young Liam McNally survived the judges' choice against A3.
The winning acts will now go through to tonight's grand final, when they will compete for a �100,000 prize and the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance in December.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre