Norfolk man's talent dream is over
Shaun LowthorpeNorwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.Shaun Lowthorpe
Norwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.
The 42-year-old Daniel Craig lookalike from Hellesdon performed as part of the Chippendouble dancers in last night's semi-final, screened to millions of viewers on ITV1.
The dance troupe kicked off last night's show, but judge Simon Cowell was not impressed, buzzing them as they performed.
'It was just you guys dancing around in silly shorts, and it was, if I'm being honest with you, pointless,' he declared.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the public vote was 13-year-old Kieran Gaffney; and young Liam McNally survived the judges' choice against A3.
The winning acts will now go through to tonight's grand final, when they will compete for a �100,000 prize and the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance in December.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 4 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 5 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 8 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 9 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park
- 10 Axe for Norwich Tourist Information Centre as closure announced