Norfolk man's talent dream is over
Shaun LowthorpeNorwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.Shaun Lowthorpe
Norwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.
The 42-year-old Daniel Craig lookalike from Hellesdon performed as part of the Chippendouble dancers in last night's semi-final, screened to millions of viewers on ITV1.
The dance troupe kicked off last night's show, but judge Simon Cowell was not impressed, buzzing them as they performed.
'It was just you guys dancing around in silly shorts, and it was, if I'm being honest with you, pointless,' he declared.
The winner of the public vote was 13-year-old Kieran Gaffney; and young Liam McNally survived the judges' choice against A3.
The winning acts will now go through to tonight's grand final, when they will compete for a �100,000 prize and the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance in December.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 3 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 4 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 5 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 8 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 9 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 10 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils