Norfolk man's talent dream is over
Shaun LowthorpeNorwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.Shaun Lowthorpe
Norwich's Britain's Got Talent wannabe star, Steve Wright, saw his dream of reaching the final end last night.
The 42-year-old Daniel Craig lookalike from Hellesdon performed as part of the Chippendouble dancers in last night's semi-final, screened to millions of viewers on ITV1.
The dance troupe kicked off last night's show, but judge Simon Cowell was not impressed, buzzing them as they performed.
'It was just you guys dancing around in silly shorts, and it was, if I'm being honest with you, pointless,' he declared.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the public vote was 13-year-old Kieran Gaffney; and young Liam McNally survived the judges' choice against A3.
The winning acts will now go through to tonight's grand final, when they will compete for a �100,000 prize and the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance in December.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named