Norfolk fatal crash motorcylist named
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.
Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
The accident took place at about 3.45pm on Sunday on Hargham Road, near Attleborough.
Mr Durrant was riding a red Honda CBR motorcycle along the road heading towards Old Buckenham.
You may also want to watch:
Just after the railway crossing, the bike left the road for unknown reasons and ended up in a ditch.
Mr Durrant suffered fatal injuries as a result.
- 1 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team would still like to hear from anyone who witnessed the accident or those who have information concerning the manner of Mr Durrant's driving before the crash.
PC Richard Peck, of SCIT, would particularly like to contact a male driver who stopped briefly at the scene.
Anyone with information should call 0845 456 4567.