Norfolk fatal crash motorcylist named
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.
Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
The accident took place at about 3.45pm on Sunday on Hargham Road, near Attleborough.
Mr Durrant was riding a red Honda CBR motorcycle along the road heading towards Old Buckenham.
Just after the railway crossing, the bike left the road for unknown reasons and ended up in a ditch.
Mr Durrant suffered fatal injuries as a result.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 3 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 4 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 5 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 6 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 7 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 8 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 9 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team would still like to hear from anyone who witnessed the accident or those who have information concerning the manner of Mr Durrant's driving before the crash.
PC Richard Peck, of SCIT, would particularly like to contact a male driver who stopped briefly at the scene.
Anyone with information should call 0845 456 4567.