Norfolk fatal crash motorcylist named
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.
Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
The accident took place at about 3.45pm on Sunday on Hargham Road, near Attleborough.
Mr Durrant was riding a red Honda CBR motorcycle along the road heading towards Old Buckenham.
You may also want to watch:
Just after the railway crossing, the bike left the road for unknown reasons and ended up in a ditch.
Mr Durrant suffered fatal injuries as a result.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team would still like to hear from anyone who witnessed the accident or those who have information concerning the manner of Mr Durrant's driving before the crash.
PC Richard Peck, of SCIT, would particularly like to contact a male driver who stopped briefly at the scene.
Anyone with information should call 0845 456 4567.