Norfolk fatal crash motorcylist named
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
A motorcyclist who died when his bike left the road and plunged into a ditch has been named.
Police have identified the rider as Ryan Durrant, 20, from Attleborough.
The accident took place at about 3.45pm on Sunday on Hargham Road, near Attleborough.
Mr Durrant was riding a red Honda CBR motorcycle along the road heading towards Old Buckenham.
You may also want to watch:
Just after the railway crossing, the bike left the road for unknown reasons and ended up in a ditch.
Mr Durrant suffered fatal injuries as a result.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team would still like to hear from anyone who witnessed the accident or those who have information concerning the manner of Mr Durrant's driving before the crash.
PC Richard Peck, of SCIT, would particularly like to contact a male driver who stopped briefly at the scene.
Anyone with information should call 0845 456 4567.