Norfolk cafes to offer customers free mini breakfast
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
What could be better than tucking in to some free breakfast treats?
Next month people in Norfolk will be able to do just that as cafes and shops get involved with a national campaign supporting organic produce.
As part of The Organic Trade Board's Wake Up To Organic Day on June 13, four businesses will be dishing up breakfast tasters to customers to show how easy it is to go organic.
Free tasters will be available from Mustard Cafe at The Enterprise Centre at UEA, The Green Parrot in Swaffham as well as Rainbow Wholefoods and Mustard Coffee Bar in Norwich.
Aileen Nicol, Campaign Director at the Organic Trade Board, said: 'We want to show how easy it is to go organic by showcasing the range of choice available in your local independent stores.
You may also want to watch:
'It's all part of our mission to make organic every day and for everyone, sharing the many benefits of making that choice for you and your family, for animals and the planet.'
Find out more here and join in the action with hashtag #WakeUpToOrganic and #FeedYourHappy
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 3 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 10 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash