Norfolk cafes to offer customers free mini breakfast
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
What could be better than tucking in to some free breakfast treats?
Next month people in Norfolk will be able to do just that as cafes and shops get involved with a national campaign supporting organic produce.
As part of The Organic Trade Board's Wake Up To Organic Day on June 13, four businesses will be dishing up breakfast tasters to customers to show how easy it is to go organic.
Free tasters will be available from Mustard Cafe at The Enterprise Centre at UEA, The Green Parrot in Swaffham as well as Rainbow Wholefoods and Mustard Coffee Bar in Norwich.
Aileen Nicol, Campaign Director at the Organic Trade Board, said: 'We want to show how easy it is to go organic by showcasing the range of choice available in your local independent stores.
You may also want to watch:
'It's all part of our mission to make organic every day and for everyone, sharing the many benefits of making that choice for you and your family, for animals and the planet.'
Find out more here and join in the action with hashtag #WakeUpToOrganic and #FeedYourHappy
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space