Norfolk butcher Arthur Howell makes red, white and blue sausages to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
A well-known Norfolk butcher is celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year by selling sausages in the colours of the Union Flag.
Arthur Howell, from Wells, is now selling the bangers in his butcher's shops in Wells and Burnham Market.
They have been made using edible food colouring.
Mr Howell, 55, the fourth generation of his family to work as a butcher, said: 'This is a once in a lifetime moment for my generation and we wanted to do something special.
'We thought hard about the best way we could show our loyalty to Queen and country and came up with the coloured sausages.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope they will be a popular choice for all our regular customers and for the thousands of holidaymakers who regularly visit the area.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner