Norfolk butcher Arthur Howell makes red, white and blue sausages to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
A well-known Norfolk butcher is celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year by selling sausages in the colours of the Union Flag.
Arthur Howell, from Wells, is now selling the bangers in his butcher's shops in Wells and Burnham Market.
They have been made using edible food colouring.
Mr Howell, 55, the fourth generation of his family to work as a butcher, said: 'This is a once in a lifetime moment for my generation and we wanted to do something special.
'We thought hard about the best way we could show our loyalty to Queen and country and came up with the coloured sausages.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope they will be a popular choice for all our regular customers and for the thousands of holidaymakers who regularly visit the area.'
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 4 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 8 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day