Norfolk butcher Arthur Howell makes red, white and blue sausages to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
A well-known Norfolk butcher is celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year by selling sausages in the colours of the Union Flag.
Arthur Howell, from Wells, is now selling the bangers in his butcher's shops in Wells and Burnham Market.
They have been made using edible food colouring.
Mr Howell, 55, the fourth generation of his family to work as a butcher, said: 'This is a once in a lifetime moment for my generation and we wanted to do something special.
'We thought hard about the best way we could show our loyalty to Queen and country and came up with the coloured sausages.
'We hope they will be a popular choice for all our regular customers and for the thousands of holidaymakers who regularly visit the area.'
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 7 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 8 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens