Norfolk Broads hotel hopes for quality upgrade
A popular Broads hotel is hoping to upgrade its AA quality rating to three stars when its latest refurbishment is completed.
The refurbishment at Hotel Wroxham, next to Wroxham Bridge, is due to finish by the start of the Easter holiday season in April.
The 18-bedroom hotel, which has a terrace bar on the banks of the River Bure, is refurbishing all its bedrooms with new furniture, bathrooms and decorations, and the lounge area is being given 'a more comfortable, friendly feel'.
Hotel Wroxham is owned by the Arlington Group who also own The George Hotel on Newmarket Road in Norwich and Scarborough Hill Hotel on the outskirts of North Walsham,
General manager of the Arlington Group, Bill Heath, said: 'The work is part of the group's plans to refurbish all our hotels over a period of time.'
You may also want to watch:
Have you got a story about the Wroxham area? Contact reporter David Freezer on 01603 772418 or on email at email@example.com
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens