Norfolk Broads hotel hopes for quality upgrade
A popular Broads hotel is hoping to upgrade its AA quality rating to three stars when its latest refurbishment is completed.
The refurbishment at Hotel Wroxham, next to Wroxham Bridge, is due to finish by the start of the Easter holiday season in April.
The 18-bedroom hotel, which has a terrace bar on the banks of the River Bure, is refurbishing all its bedrooms with new furniture, bathrooms and decorations, and the lounge area is being given 'a more comfortable, friendly feel'.
Hotel Wroxham is owned by the Arlington Group who also own The George Hotel on Newmarket Road in Norwich and Scarborough Hill Hotel on the outskirts of North Walsham,
General manager of the Arlington Group, Bill Heath, said: 'The work is part of the group's plans to refurbish all our hotels over a period of time.'
You may also want to watch:
Have you got a story about the Wroxham area? Contact reporter David Freezer on 01603 772418 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 7 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 8 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park