Noel Gallagher, Alt-J and Portishead among first acts announced for Latitude Festival 2015
A host of big names have been announced for the 10th edition of Latitude Festival.
Among them are former Oasis songwriter Noel Gallagher and Mercury prize winning Alt-J.
Also topping the bill are 90s trip-hop legends Portishead.
Other acts who will be familiar to many festival goers include Manic Street Preachers, Seasick Steve, Django Django and The Vaccines.
There will also be festival exclusive performances from chart-topper La Roux and dance act SBTRKT.
For those wishing to dance the night away the late night iArena will see performances from Ben UFO, DJ EZ and The 4 Owls.
Rock band Catfish and the Bottlemen will be making their third festival appearance having moved up through the stages.
- 1 'I want to leave Norwich' - Mum's anger after school attack
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 4 Supermarket scraps car park plan over Riverside traffic fears
- 5 Norwich barbecue takeaway finally set to reopen
- 6 Anger after Sainsbury's driver smashes into tree
- 7 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 8 Norwich bank branch to close
- 9 Norwich Society's 'relief' over changes to Anglia Square plans
- 10 Car wash owner fined £1,500 for breaching Covid restrictions
Latitude Festival takes place at Southwold's Henham Park from Thursday, July 16, to Sunday, July 19.