NNF11 City Academy review: The Black Sheep: Professor Bumm’s Story Machine
During the festival Norwich City Academy students will be reviewing some of the top events for the Evening News. They will then be holding an awards ceremony at the end of the festival called the Children's Choice Awards.
The Black Sheep: Professor Bumm's Story Machine
This was fantastic – I absolutely loved it. I have never seen a comedy like it. I laughed a lot, as did the entire audience, young and old. I would recommend it to anyone.
It would be hard for anyone not to enjoy the Professor Bumm show because it was so funny and imaginative. The audience really enjoyed all six short stories they made up on the spot, using all their silly props. The hour-long performance was fast and furious and made me feel really lucky to have the opportunity to be a VIP guest.
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 Bread Source confirms location of new store
- 10 Meet the cone ranger battling anti-social parkers at pick-up time
• NNF11 runs from May 6 to 21. You can book online at www.nnfestvial.org.uk/nnf11, by phone on 01603 766400 or at the Norwich Theatre Royal box office