NNF11 City Academy review: The Black Sheep: Professor Bumm’s Story Machine
During the festival Norwich City Academy students will be reviewing some of the top events for the Evening News. They will then be holding an awards ceremony at the end of the festival called the Children's Choice Awards.
The Black Sheep: Professor Bumm's Story Machine
This was fantastic – I absolutely loved it. I have never seen a comedy like it. I laughed a lot, as did the entire audience, young and old. I would recommend it to anyone.
You may also want to watch:
It would be hard for anyone not to enjoy the Professor Bumm show because it was so funny and imaginative. The audience really enjoyed all six short stories they made up on the spot, using all their silly props. The hour-long performance was fast and furious and made me feel really lucky to have the opportunity to be a VIP guest.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 8 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
• NNF11 runs from May 6 to 21. You can book online at www.nnfestvial.org.uk/nnf11, by phone on 01603 766400 or at the Norwich Theatre Royal box office