Let’s Rock Norwich: Nick Heyward ensures the fantastic day continues
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
It's never the easiest slot to be landed with at an all day festival.
The crowd has been in for four hours, the mid afternoon sun is beating down, the beers and wines are flowing and there's a danger of a bit of a lull.
So three cheers to Nick Heyward for taking to the giant Earlham Park stage and making sure the huge crowd was revitalised.
The former Haircut 100 frontman, now a solo guitarist and singer, effortlessly glided through a set from the 80s.
From Take That Situation to Blue Hat
You may also want to watch:
For A Blue Day to Love Plus One to Boy Meets Girl, the hits kept coming.
And then came Fantastic Day.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
He brought his Florida sunshine to Norwich and that great 80s feel good anthem perfectly summed up a fantastic day.
And on a day which spanned the generations, there was a lovely touch when Nick was joined on stage by hjs son Olly who was working on monitors back stage.