Let’s Rock Norwich: Nick Heyward ensures the fantastic day continues
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
It's never the easiest slot to be landed with at an all day festival.
The crowd has been in for four hours, the mid afternoon sun is beating down, the beers and wines are flowing and there's a danger of a bit of a lull.
So three cheers to Nick Heyward for taking to the giant Earlham Park stage and making sure the huge crowd was revitalised.
The former Haircut 100 frontman, now a solo guitarist and singer, effortlessly glided through a set from the 80s.
From Take That Situation to Blue Hat
You may also want to watch:
For A Blue Day to Love Plus One to Boy Meets Girl, the hits kept coming.
And then came Fantastic Day.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
He brought his Florida sunshine to Norwich and that great 80s feel good anthem perfectly summed up a fantastic day.
And on a day which spanned the generations, there was a lovely touch when Nick was joined on stage by hjs son Olly who was working on monitors back stage.