Next Big Thing winner lands support gig
Kim Briscoe Next Big Thing winner Ed Sheeran will be returning to play at the UEA after landing a support gig.
Next Big Thing winner Ed Sheeran will be returning to play at the UEA after landing a support gig.
The 17-year-old performed at the university's LCR venue on the night he won the band competition on Sunday, November 9, which was organised by Future Radio and supported by the Evening News.
Now the teenager, from Framlingham in Suffolk, will be returning later this month to support UK RnB star Jay Sean and international artist Magnet Man.
You may also want to watch:
Jay Sean, a MOBO nominated and 2008 BMI Music Award winner, is the latest star attraction to the Magnet Man Star Attraction Show on Monday, November 24.
Magnet Man, who is from Barbados, and his full band will be performing RnB and hip hop, with even soft rock/pop and even a reggae track or two.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 9 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
Organiser of the gig said they had signed up Ed Sheeran because he was a “star in the making”.
Tickets, which are priced £8 to £10, are available from the UEA Box Office on 01603 508050 or from www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk. More information is available from www.magnetmanonline.com