A look inside Norwich’s latest vegan restaurant
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Erpingham House at 22 Tombland has only been open for a few months.
The 100pc plant based restaurant was founded by co-owner Loui Blake and opened in May.
Before becoming a vegan establishment the historic grade two listed building operated as a steak restaurant.
Now the three-floor venue spans a meat and dairy free café, restaurant and bar.
MORE: Why Norwich is becoming a vegan hotspotErpingham House aims to make vegan food approachable to both vegans and non-vegans alike.
Lauren Pashley, manager of the restaurant, said: 'We want to show the community and everyone that visits that we can be a healthy and sustainable restaurant for everyone.'
You may also want to watch:
'The food is healthy and nutritious and we don't use any plastics.'
Erpingham House joins Norwich's vegan food scene among established venues including the market's Bia Vegan Dina and The Tipsy Vegan on St Benedicts Street.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 7 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 10 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
Will you be paying a visit to Erpingham House? Let us know in the comments.