A look inside Norwich’s latest vegan restaurant
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Erpingham House at 22 Tombland has only been open for a few months.
The 100pc plant based restaurant was founded by co-owner Loui Blake and opened in May.
Before becoming a vegan establishment the historic grade two listed building operated as a steak restaurant.
Now the three-floor venue spans a meat and dairy free café, restaurant and bar.
MORE: Why Norwich is becoming a vegan hotspotErpingham House aims to make vegan food approachable to both vegans and non-vegans alike.
Lauren Pashley, manager of the restaurant, said: 'We want to show the community and everyone that visits that we can be a healthy and sustainable restaurant for everyone.'
You may also want to watch:
'The food is healthy and nutritious and we don't use any plastics.'
Erpingham House joins Norwich's vegan food scene among established venues including the market's Bia Vegan Dina and The Tipsy Vegan on St Benedicts Street.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
Will you be paying a visit to Erpingham House? Let us know in the comments.