New restaurant looks set take over former Prezzo site in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new restaurant hopes to take over the former site of a two-storey Prezzo in Norwich.
A premises licence application was submitted to Norwich City Council on October 25 regarding 2 to 6 Thorpe Road, which, until earlier this year, housed a Prezzo.
While the application reveals little information, it has been submitted by Emre Akis and is for a ground and first floor restaurant, with a flat above.
It says alcohol would only be sold with meals, with members of staff ensuring diners leaving are respectful to people living nearby.
The owners hope to open later on New Year's Eve, with a special request to provide late night music on the night from 11pm to 5am.
You may also want to watch:
Those hoping to comment on the application have until November 22 to do so.
- 1 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 2 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 5 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 6 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 7 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
- 8 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 9 New plans lodged for Norwich hotel above Tesco
- 10 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing