New restaurant looks set take over former Prezzo site in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new restaurant hopes to take over the former site of a two-storey Prezzo in Norwich.
A premises licence application was submitted to Norwich City Council on October 25 regarding 2 to 6 Thorpe Road, which, until earlier this year, housed a Prezzo.
While the application reveals little information, it has been submitted by Emre Akis and is for a ground and first floor restaurant, with a flat above.
It says alcohol would only be sold with meals, with members of staff ensuring diners leaving are respectful to people living nearby.
The owners hope to open later on New Year's Eve, with a special request to provide late night music on the night from 11pm to 5am.
You may also want to watch:
Those hoping to comment on the application have until November 22 to do so.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 5 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 6 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale