New restaurant looks set take over former Prezzo site in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new restaurant hopes to take over the former site of a two-storey Prezzo in Norwich.
A premises licence application was submitted to Norwich City Council on October 25 regarding 2 to 6 Thorpe Road, which, until earlier this year, housed a Prezzo.
While the application reveals little information, it has been submitted by Emre Akis and is for a ground and first floor restaurant, with a flat above.
It says alcohol would only be sold with meals, with members of staff ensuring diners leaving are respectful to people living nearby.
The owners hope to open later on New Year's Eve, with a special request to provide late night music on the night from 11pm to 5am.
You may also want to watch:
Those hoping to comment on the application have until November 22 to do so.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 6 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 7 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears