New police sergeant takes over in Thorpe St Andrew
Ben KendallA new sergeant has taken the reins in Thorpe St Andrew pledging to get to the heart of community issues.Ben Kendall
A new sergeant has taken the reins in Thorpe St Andrew pledging to get to the heart of community issues.
Sgt Neil Dye has joined the area's safer neighbourhood team, bringing 20 years of policing experience with him. During his career, which started in Great Yarmouth, he has also worked in CID and on projects to stop re-offending.
He said: 'Having grown up in the area and attended the local schools I have a good understanding of the issues that affect local people.
'I propose to do the best for the residents and the local area, and work closely with partner agencies to deal with issues affecting residents on a day to day basis.
You may also want to watch:
"I look forward to meeting local people and businesses and hope that we all continue to share information with one another to keep crime low in the area".
Contact the Thorpe St Andrew safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 10 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich