New police sergeant takes over in Thorpe St Andrew
Ben KendallA new sergeant has taken the reins in Thorpe St Andrew pledging to get to the heart of community issues.Ben Kendall
A new sergeant has taken the reins in Thorpe St Andrew pledging to get to the heart of community issues.
Sgt Neil Dye has joined the area's safer neighbourhood team, bringing 20 years of policing experience with him. During his career, which started in Great Yarmouth, he has also worked in CID and on projects to stop re-offending.
He said: 'Having grown up in the area and attended the local schools I have a good understanding of the issues that affect local people.
'I propose to do the best for the residents and the local area, and work closely with partner agencies to deal with issues affecting residents on a day to day basis.
You may also want to watch:
"I look forward to meeting local people and businesses and hope that we all continue to share information with one another to keep crime low in the area".
Contact the Thorpe St Andrew safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 8 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 9 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders