New police sergeant takes over in Thorpe St Andrew
Ben KendallA new sergeant has taken the reins in Thorpe St Andrew pledging to get to the heart of community issues.Ben Kendall
A new sergeant has taken the reins in Thorpe St Andrew pledging to get to the heart of community issues.
Sgt Neil Dye has joined the area's safer neighbourhood team, bringing 20 years of policing experience with him. During his career, which started in Great Yarmouth, he has also worked in CID and on projects to stop re-offending.
He said: 'Having grown up in the area and attended the local schools I have a good understanding of the issues that affect local people.
'I propose to do the best for the residents and the local area, and work closely with partner agencies to deal with issues affecting residents on a day to day basis.
"I look forward to meeting local people and businesses and hope that we all continue to share information with one another to keep crime low in the area".
Contact the Thorpe St Andrew safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 2 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 3 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 4 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 5 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 6 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 7 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 8 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 9 Missing Taverham man found safe and well
- 10 Hidden 90-acre wildlife haven in city secured after £600k investment