New photographic exhibition highlighting natural beauty of Mexico
- Credit: ROBERTO RUIZ
Photographs celebrating the natural beauty of central America will be on show at a city centre attraction.
The Discovering the secrets of Sierra Gorda, Mexico exhibition, created by wildlife photographer and conservationist, Roberto Ruiz, is running at The Forum in Norwich from August 13 until August 17.
Mr Ruiz is head of the land conservation programme with the grassroots organisation Grupo Ecológico Sierra Gorda (GESG).
GESG has been partnered with Suffolk-based wildlife conservation charity World Land Trust for more than a decade, and together have protected more than 10,000 acres of the Mexican habitat.
Mr Ruiz said: 'My job as a photographer is to capture these wild moments, and my job as a conservationist is to protect their wilderness as far as I can.'
You may also want to watch:
The World Land Trust is also behind the new exhibition.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 10 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation