New photographic exhibition highlighting natural beauty of Mexico
- Credit: ROBERTO RUIZ
Photographs celebrating the natural beauty of central America will be on show at a city centre attraction.
The Discovering the secrets of Sierra Gorda, Mexico exhibition, created by wildlife photographer and conservationist, Roberto Ruiz, is running at The Forum in Norwich from August 13 until August 17.
Mr Ruiz is head of the land conservation programme with the grassroots organisation Grupo Ecológico Sierra Gorda (GESG).
GESG has been partnered with Suffolk-based wildlife conservation charity World Land Trust for more than a decade, and together have protected more than 10,000 acres of the Mexican habitat.
Mr Ruiz said: 'My job as a photographer is to capture these wild moments, and my job as a conservationist is to protect their wilderness as far as I can.'
You may also want to watch:
The World Land Trust is also behind the new exhibition.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 9 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike