New parents and baby group to open in Norwich
Kate ScotterA new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.Kate Scotter
A new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.
The Bumps and Babies coffee mornings, hosted by John Lewis, will give mums and dads the chance to get together for a chat over a free hot drink, meet other new parents and get support from a breastfeeding counsellor, antenatal teacher and nursery advisor.
The first one will be held on Wednesday, April 28 from 9.30am to 11am in The Place to Eat within the Norwich store.
Two further sessions have been arranged for Wednesday, May 26 and Wednesday, June 30. If the coffee mornings are popular, it is hoped they will be continued.
The event has been organised by charity NCT Norfolk and Norwich, which runs other social groups run across the county.
To find out about other NCT activities in the area, contact NCT Norfolk and Norwich on 0844 243 6218 email@example.com or visit: www.nct.org.uk/norfolk-norwich
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 8 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens