New parents and baby group to open in Norwich
Kate ScotterA new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.Kate Scotter
A new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.
The Bumps and Babies coffee mornings, hosted by John Lewis, will give mums and dads the chance to get together for a chat over a free hot drink, meet other new parents and get support from a breastfeeding counsellor, antenatal teacher and nursery advisor.
The first one will be held on Wednesday, April 28 from 9.30am to 11am in The Place to Eat within the Norwich store.
Two further sessions have been arranged for Wednesday, May 26 and Wednesday, June 30. If the coffee mornings are popular, it is hoped they will be continued.
The event has been organised by charity NCT Norfolk and Norwich, which runs other social groups run across the county.
To find out about other NCT activities in the area, contact NCT Norfolk and Norwich on 0844 243 6218 email@example.com or visit: www.nct.org.uk/norfolk-norwich
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 6 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 7 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 8 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 9 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
- 10 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed