New parents and baby group to open in Norwich
Kate ScotterA new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.Kate Scotter
A new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.
The Bumps and Babies coffee mornings, hosted by John Lewis, will give mums and dads the chance to get together for a chat over a free hot drink, meet other new parents and get support from a breastfeeding counsellor, antenatal teacher and nursery advisor.
The first one will be held on Wednesday, April 28 from 9.30am to 11am in The Place to Eat within the Norwich store.
Two further sessions have been arranged for Wednesday, May 26 and Wednesday, June 30. If the coffee mornings are popular, it is hoped they will be continued.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been organised by charity NCT Norfolk and Norwich, which runs other social groups run across the county.
To find out about other NCT activities in the area, contact NCT Norfolk and Norwich on 0844 243 6218 email@example.com or visit: www.nct.org.uk/norfolk-norwich
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 5 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 6 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 7 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 8 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 9 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day