New parents and baby group to open in Norwich
Kate ScotterA new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.Kate Scotter
A new group in Norwich will be supporting new parents as the deal with the different aspects of pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby.
The Bumps and Babies coffee mornings, hosted by John Lewis, will give mums and dads the chance to get together for a chat over a free hot drink, meet other new parents and get support from a breastfeeding counsellor, antenatal teacher and nursery advisor.
The first one will be held on Wednesday, April 28 from 9.30am to 11am in The Place to Eat within the Norwich store.
Two further sessions have been arranged for Wednesday, May 26 and Wednesday, June 30. If the coffee mornings are popular, it is hoped they will be continued.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been organised by charity NCT Norfolk and Norwich, which runs other social groups run across the county.
To find out about other NCT activities in the area, contact NCT Norfolk and Norwich on 0844 243 6218 email@example.com or visit: www.nct.org.uk/norfolk-norwich
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road