National nightclub chain to open new venue in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A national nightclub chain is set to open a new bar on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich.
Popworld, which has dozens of venues in towns and cities across the country, has plans to open a new nightclub in Norwich later this month.
Building work is currently underway at the premises on Prince of Wales Road, which used to be home to Fatso's, Essence and most recently Lost.
It states on the venue's Facebook page that the bar will be opening on Friday August 24 with a 'grand VIP launch party'.
And the following night there is set to be a live performance from Romanian pop duo the Cheeky Girls.
You may also want to watch:
Prince of Wales Road, which is known as the hub of Norwich nightlife, has undergone change recently
Mercy has closed, with Flaunt reopening and Rocco's being replaced with Bished.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich
And Red Rock Café is set to open later this month. Its licensing application stated it would cater to over 35s.