New Lush store to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A second Lush store is to open in Norwich city centre.
The British cosmetics brand is set to open its new store in intu Chapelfield in mid to late November.
It will be in a unit on the ground floor, next to Ann Summers, which was formally home to the Canaries Official shop.
Lush currently has a store on Gentleman's Walk in Norwich.
Founded in 1995, Lush, which has its headquarters in Poole, Dorset, sells fresh handmade cosmetics and is most famous for its colourful bath bombs. Its products are 100pc vegetarian and are not tested on animals.
You may also want to watch:
Lush is one of a number of new shops to open in intu Chapelfield.
Norwich-based jewellery shop Lisa Angel recently opened a new store in the centre and Oliver Bonas is opening its first Norwich store in the shopping centre later this month.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police