New Indian restaurant is opening in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A fine dining Indian restaurant called Gali is opening on Upper St Giles Street this week.
Mo Ali, the owner of Gali, said the restaurant will provide a combination of exceptional food and excellent service.
Gali's key culinary offering is a six course tasting menu (priced at £45 per person excluding wines) designed to showcase modern interpretations of authentic Bangladeshi flavours and recipes.
This special menu includes dishes created especially for the restaurant, but there will also be a full a la carte menu available with a number of vegetarian options to choose from.
Mr Ali said: 'I am so excited to be finally launching Gali – it's something I have wanted to do for a long time.
You may also want to watch:
'My goal is to show off the authentic flavours and recipes of my heritage, as they are experienced in Bangladesh but in a style and setting that puts Gali on the map as one of Norwich's go-to restaurants for a really special meal.'
The restaurant launches with an invitation only event tomorrow and will then be open to the public from Wednesday July 11, Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans