New Indian restaurant is opening in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A fine dining Indian restaurant called Gali is opening on Upper St Giles Street this week.
Mo Ali, the owner of Gali, said the restaurant will provide a combination of exceptional food and excellent service.
Gali's key culinary offering is a six course tasting menu (priced at £45 per person excluding wines) designed to showcase modern interpretations of authentic Bangladeshi flavours and recipes.
This special menu includes dishes created especially for the restaurant, but there will also be a full a la carte menu available with a number of vegetarian options to choose from.
Mr Ali said: 'I am so excited to be finally launching Gali – it's something I have wanted to do for a long time.
You may also want to watch:
'My goal is to show off the authentic flavours and recipes of my heritage, as they are experienced in Bangladesh but in a style and setting that puts Gali on the map as one of Norwich's go-to restaurants for a really special meal.'
The restaurant launches with an invitation only event tomorrow and will then be open to the public from Wednesday July 11, Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme