New Indian restaurant is opening in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A fine dining Indian restaurant called Gali is opening on Upper St Giles Street this week.
Mo Ali, the owner of Gali, said the restaurant will provide a combination of exceptional food and excellent service.
Gali's key culinary offering is a six course tasting menu (priced at £45 per person excluding wines) designed to showcase modern interpretations of authentic Bangladeshi flavours and recipes.
This special menu includes dishes created especially for the restaurant, but there will also be a full a la carte menu available with a number of vegetarian options to choose from.
Mr Ali said: 'I am so excited to be finally launching Gali – it's something I have wanted to do for a long time.
'My goal is to show off the authentic flavours and recipes of my heritage, as they are experienced in Bangladesh but in a style and setting that puts Gali on the map as one of Norwich's go-to restaurants for a really special meal.'
The restaurant launches with an invitation only event tomorrow and will then be open to the public from Wednesday July 11, Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year