New Indian restaurant is opening in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A fine dining Indian restaurant called Gali is opening on Upper St Giles Street this week.
Mo Ali, the owner of Gali, said the restaurant will provide a combination of exceptional food and excellent service.
Gali's key culinary offering is a six course tasting menu (priced at £45 per person excluding wines) designed to showcase modern interpretations of authentic Bangladeshi flavours and recipes.
This special menu includes dishes created especially for the restaurant, but there will also be a full a la carte menu available with a number of vegetarian options to choose from.
Mr Ali said: 'I am so excited to be finally launching Gali – it's something I have wanted to do for a long time.
You may also want to watch:
'My goal is to show off the authentic flavours and recipes of my heritage, as they are experienced in Bangladesh but in a style and setting that puts Gali on the map as one of Norwich's go-to restaurants for a really special meal.'
The restaurant launches with an invitation only event tomorrow and will then be open to the public from Wednesday July 11, Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm.
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash