New Indian restaurant is opening in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A fine dining Indian restaurant called Gali is opening on Upper St Giles Street this week.
Mo Ali, the owner of Gali, said the restaurant will provide a combination of exceptional food and excellent service.
Gali's key culinary offering is a six course tasting menu (priced at £45 per person excluding wines) designed to showcase modern interpretations of authentic Bangladeshi flavours and recipes.
This special menu includes dishes created especially for the restaurant, but there will also be a full a la carte menu available with a number of vegetarian options to choose from.
Mr Ali said: 'I am so excited to be finally launching Gali – it's something I have wanted to do for a long time.
You may also want to watch:
'My goal is to show off the authentic flavours and recipes of my heritage, as they are experienced in Bangladesh but in a style and setting that puts Gali on the map as one of Norwich's go-to restaurants for a really special meal.'
The restaurant launches with an invitation only event tomorrow and will then be open to the public from Wednesday July 11, Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm.
- 1 Teenager jailed for sexual offences in Norwich
- 2 Award-winning Norfolk school appoints new headteacher
- 3 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 4 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 5 'Size doesn't matter': Three pals get go-ahead for city micropub
- 6 Norwich City fan recovering after 52-day Covid hospital battle
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Owner of Norwich crazy golf course retires leaving 'wonderful legacy'
- 9 Emma Thompson and Daryl McCormack arrive in Norwich for filming
- 10 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart