New garage with MoT testing opens in Norwich
- Credit: Bush Tyres
A new garage which offers MoT testing has opened in Norwich.
Bush Tyres has opened a third Norfolk outlet on Hellesdon Park Industrial Estate.
The new branch offers a wide range of services including tyres, brakes, ADAS calibration and MOT testing.
New jobs have also been created with 11 members of staff joining the team.
Ben Bush, director at Bush Tyres, said: "We feel very fortunate to be able to expand and open our new Norwich branch during the current pandemic, and are thrilled to be able create new jobs within the community as well as support local businesses and offer our services to the local area.”
You may also want to watch:
In Norfolk, Bush Tyres has garages at Honingham Thorpe and King's Lynn, as well as in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
- 1 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 2 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 5 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 9 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 10 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material