New garage with MoT testing opens in Norwich
- Credit: Bush Tyres
A new garage which offers MoT testing has opened in Norwich.
Bush Tyres has opened a third Norfolk outlet on Hellesdon Park Industrial Estate.
The new branch offers a wide range of services including tyres, brakes, ADAS calibration and MOT testing.
New jobs have also been created with 11 members of staff joining the team.
Ben Bush, director at Bush Tyres, said: "We feel very fortunate to be able to expand and open our new Norwich branch during the current pandemic, and are thrilled to be able create new jobs within the community as well as support local businesses and offer our services to the local area.”
You may also want to watch:
In Norfolk, Bush Tyres has garages at Honingham Thorpe and King's Lynn, as well as in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 8 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 9 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
- 10 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own