New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- Credit: Blue Islands
New direct flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey have been announced, costing from £100 per person return.
Blue Islands will run the twice-weekly flights on Tuesdays and Saturdays from May 24, 2022.
Tickets for the 355-mile flight can already be booked on the operator's website with return flights priced at around £100.
Amanda Burns, CEO of Visit Jersey, said: “Visit Jersey is delighted with this very positive announcement, which demonstrates the growing appeal of Jersey and provides a much needed connection from East Anglia."
Earlier this year Loganair announced it was scrapping its flights from Norwich to the Channel Island.
Richard Pace, managing director of Norwich Airport, added: “Jersey is a beautiful location and we’re delighted that Blue Islands is providing this twice-weekly link from Norwich Airport, creating new opportunities for short breaks, weekend escapes and the ever popular 10 and 11 night holiday durations."
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools