New events announced for Norwich Fashion Week
Plus size fashion retailer Kandili on Magdalen Street is the latest retailer to show their support for Norwich Fashion Week.
On Friday February 18 and Saturday February 19 the fashion shop will be offering 10pc off all purchases.
Queen of retro hairstyling Flamingo Amy will also be giving hair styling sessions at the Saturday Treat event at vintage retailer Goldfinches on Saturday February 19 and at the launch of Poppy Valentine's spring collection on Wednesday February 23 in the Royal Arcade. Both events are free.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24 at venues across the city.
Keep up to date with all the Norwich Fashion Week news by revisiting these pages,find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/norwich.life or follow us on Twitter @norwichculture.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Scam account tries to tempt Primark shoppers with fake giveaway
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Prince of Wales Road will bounce back, nightlife stalwarts predict