New events announced for Norwich Fashion Week
Plus size fashion retailer Kandili on Magdalen Street is the latest retailer to show their support for Norwich Fashion Week.
On Friday February 18 and Saturday February 19 the fashion shop will be offering 10pc off all purchases.
Queen of retro hairstyling Flamingo Amy will also be giving hair styling sessions at the Saturday Treat event at vintage retailer Goldfinches on Saturday February 19 and at the launch of Poppy Valentine's spring collection on Wednesday February 23 in the Royal Arcade. Both events are free.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24 at venues across the city.
Keep up to date with all the Norwich Fashion Week news by revisiting these pages,find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/norwich.life or follow us on Twitter @norwichculture.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 6 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 7 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 8 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 9 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 10 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel