New events announced for Norwich Fashion Week
Plus size fashion retailer Kandili on Magdalen Street is the latest retailer to show their support for Norwich Fashion Week.
On Friday February 18 and Saturday February 19 the fashion shop will be offering 10pc off all purchases.
Queen of retro hairstyling Flamingo Amy will also be giving hair styling sessions at the Saturday Treat event at vintage retailer Goldfinches on Saturday February 19 and at the launch of Poppy Valentine's spring collection on Wednesday February 23 in the Royal Arcade. Both events are free.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24 at venues across the city.
Keep up to date with all the Norwich Fashion Week news by revisiting these pages,find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/norwich.life or follow us on Twitter @norwichculture.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 10 Pasta and cocktails bar opens in Norwich