New events announced for Norwich Fashion Week
Plus size fashion retailer Kandili on Magdalen Street is the latest retailer to show their support for Norwich Fashion Week.
On Friday February 18 and Saturday February 19 the fashion shop will be offering 10pc off all purchases.
Queen of retro hairstyling Flamingo Amy will also be giving hair styling sessions at the Saturday Treat event at vintage retailer Goldfinches on Saturday February 19 and at the launch of Poppy Valentine's spring collection on Wednesday February 23 in the Royal Arcade. Both events are free.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24 at venues across the city.
Keep up to date with all the Norwich Fashion Week news by revisiting these pages,find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/norwich.life or follow us on Twitter @norwichculture.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
- 10 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space