Are you crafty enough to win the newly launched Big Stitch campaign?
- Credit: Natasha Davy
Norwich crafters have been asked to ready their needles in preparation for a fundraiser with a twist.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) has launched their Big Stitch campaign, which asks local crafters to put their stamp on charity items.
Style magpies are invited to buy an item from the Norwich BHF shop, and customise it with their own ideas.
The best will be in with a chance of winning one of three fantastic prizes.
Sonya Pringle, the Area Manager for the BHF's Norwich shop said: 'We are really excited to see shoppers from Norwich injecting their own fashion flair in to our vast range of high quality donated clothes and accessories.'
You may also want to watch:
To enter, post your before and after pictures on Instagram, with #TheBigStitch, to be automatically entered into the competition closing July 15.
Top prizes include return tickets to a European Fashion Capital, as well as a range of crafty equipment.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans