Are you crafty enough to win the newly launched Big Stitch campaign?
- Credit: Natasha Davy
Norwich crafters have been asked to ready their needles in preparation for a fundraiser with a twist.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) has launched their Big Stitch campaign, which asks local crafters to put their stamp on charity items.
Style magpies are invited to buy an item from the Norwich BHF shop, and customise it with their own ideas.
The best will be in with a chance of winning one of three fantastic prizes.
Sonya Pringle, the Area Manager for the BHF's Norwich shop said: 'We are really excited to see shoppers from Norwich injecting their own fashion flair in to our vast range of high quality donated clothes and accessories.'
To enter, post your before and after pictures on Instagram, with #TheBigStitch, to be automatically entered into the competition closing July 15.
Top prizes include return tickets to a European Fashion Capital, as well as a range of crafty equipment.
- 1 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 5 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 6 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 7 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 8 Community on high alert after cars targeted in city suburbs
- 9 Traffic and infrastructure fears as major housing project starts
- 10 Man sentenced for two robberies in two days