Are you crafty enough to win the newly launched Big Stitch campaign?
- Credit: Natasha Davy
Norwich crafters have been asked to ready their needles in preparation for a fundraiser with a twist.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) has launched their Big Stitch campaign, which asks local crafters to put their stamp on charity items.
Style magpies are invited to buy an item from the Norwich BHF shop, and customise it with their own ideas.
The best will be in with a chance of winning one of three fantastic prizes.
Sonya Pringle, the Area Manager for the BHF's Norwich shop said: 'We are really excited to see shoppers from Norwich injecting their own fashion flair in to our vast range of high quality donated clothes and accessories.'
You may also want to watch:
To enter, post your before and after pictures on Instagram, with #TheBigStitch, to be automatically entered into the competition closing July 15.
Top prizes include return tickets to a European Fashion Capital, as well as a range of crafty equipment.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?