The T Lounge in Norwich has closed - and a new cafe/deli is opening in its place
- Credit: Archant
A new cafe and deli is set to replace The T Lounge in Norwich.
The Ber Street business closed recently, with the windows being white washed while work is carried out inside.
A sign in the window of the cafe, located at 141-143 Ber Street, advertises a barista job opportunity for a business opening soon.
Called The Ber Street Kitchen, the new venture will be a 'independent cafe offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes, beverages and barista coffee as well as a niche delicatessen and locally sourced shelf produce'.
Ber Street Kitchen features a dining area with seats for 25, as well as an outdoor courtyard where guests can enjoy food and drink in the sunshine.
You may also want to watch:
Their menu will boast a range of seasonal and organic produce as well as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free options.
No opening date has been given.
Those interested can sign up for more information at theberstreetkitchen.co.uk where they will be offered a free coffee and invite to the grand opening.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night