The T Lounge in Norwich has closed - and a new cafe/deli is opening in its place
- Credit: Archant
A new cafe and deli is set to replace The T Lounge in Norwich.
The Ber Street business closed recently, with the windows being white washed while work is carried out inside.
A sign in the window of the cafe, located at 141-143 Ber Street, advertises a barista job opportunity for a business opening soon.
Called The Ber Street Kitchen, the new venture will be a 'independent cafe offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes, beverages and barista coffee as well as a niche delicatessen and locally sourced shelf produce'.
Ber Street Kitchen features a dining area with seats for 25, as well as an outdoor courtyard where guests can enjoy food and drink in the sunshine.
Their menu will boast a range of seasonal and organic produce as well as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free options.
No opening date has been given.
Those interested can sign up for more information at theberstreetkitchen.co.uk where they will be offered a free coffee and invite to the grand opening.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 4 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 7 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'
- 8 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 9 Festive vintage bus offering free rides around Norwich this Christmas
- 10 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich