#FarkeOut not in top 'out' tweets despite 19 top flight games without win
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans are not taking to Twitter in their masses to call for manager Daniel Farke's sacking, despite 19 Premier League games without a win.
Research has found that in the last 15 days #FarkeOut was only the sixth most tweeted 'out' message by Premier League fans.
The research was carried out while the Canaries suffered a crushing 7-0 away defeat to Chelsea.
The Norwich manager was well behind Manchester United's Ole Gunner Solskjaer, Tottenham Hotspur's Nuno Espirito Santo and Arsenal's Mikel Arteta who topped the list of those feeling the pressure.
Also ahead of Farke was Everton manager Rafael Benitez and Aston Villa manager Dean Smith, who both sit well above the Canaries in the Premier League table in 8th and 13th respectively.
Over the past 15 days leading up to October 27, #FarkeOut was tweeted just 613 times compared to 343,010 for top ranking Solskjaer.
Aston Villa manager, Smith, who sits one place above Farke, according to the research by LiveRugbyTickets.co.uk, received 780 #SmithOut tweets.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Police descend on city home 'frightening the life' out of neighbours
- 5 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 6 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 7 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 8 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 9 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 10 WATCH: 'Brazen' thief nabs concrete post then makes off with it on bike
The Canaries take on fellow strugglers Leeds United on Sunday, with Marcelo Bielsa only receiving the #BielsaOut treatment 33 times in the last 15 days.