Navy blue is the colour
Banish the winter blues by updating your wardrobe with this season's must-have colour – navy, says EMMA HARROWING
Blue is the colour this winter and we're not talking about your frost-bitten fingers and toes. The shops are full of blue coloured clothes from the military winter coat to shoes and accessories. It seems that if you want to get your wardrobe ship-shape you need to get on board the blue trend.
And we are not talking any blue, if you really want to wear the colour of the season there is only one shade of blue you should go for – navy.
Navy should be seen as a neutral such as black, a colour that you can wear with any other colour for any occasion.
The added advantage is that unlike black, which can be harsh and ageing, navy is softer on your complexion, making it a colour that most people can easily wear.
You may also want to watch:
Choose from a navy coat, navy tops, navy jumpers and navy accessories. You can also update your Christmas party dress, by ditching the ageing little black dress or a little navy dress instead.
Click on the link above right to see some of the fabulous navy items we love in the city's shops…
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Two people ordered to stay out of Norfolk after Norwich stabbing
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk