Navy blue is the colour
Banish the winter blues by updating your wardrobe with this season's must-have colour – navy, says EMMA HARROWING
Blue is the colour this winter and we're not talking about your frost-bitten fingers and toes. The shops are full of blue coloured clothes from the military winter coat to shoes and accessories. It seems that if you want to get your wardrobe ship-shape you need to get on board the blue trend.
And we are not talking any blue, if you really want to wear the colour of the season there is only one shade of blue you should go for – navy.
Navy should be seen as a neutral such as black, a colour that you can wear with any other colour for any occasion.
The added advantage is that unlike black, which can be harsh and ageing, navy is softer on your complexion, making it a colour that most people can easily wear.
You may also want to watch:
Choose from a navy coat, navy tops, navy jumpers and navy accessories. You can also update your Christmas party dress, by ditching the ageing little black dress or a little navy dress instead.
Click on the link above right to see some of the fabulous navy items we love in the city's shops…
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song