Mystery knitter delivers festive cheer to Norwich street
- Credit: Danielle Booden
A mystery knitter has brought Christmas cheer to Norwich after giving a woolly makeover to a post box.
Festive crochet has spruced up a post box on Trafford Road near City College Norwich.
The new adornment over the top of post box features a robin wearing a Santa Claus hat perched next to holly.
The scene is fashioned out of red, white, green and brown wool and appeared on the city centre street some time over the weekend.
On a Norwich Facebook group, a picture of the post box has been liked around 2,000 times and shared nearly 150 times.
You may also want to watch:
A further post box on Unthank Road has also been given a Christmas themed transformation.
The top of the post box has been covered with gingham fabric with a Father Christmas doll securely strapped in.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
Do you know the identity of the mystery knitter? Please email email@example.com