Murdered Norwich man's inquest opened
David BaleAn inquest into the death of a 25-year-old man who was murdered in Norwich was opened and adjourned todayDavid Bale
An inquest into the death of a 25-year-old man who was murdered in Norwich was opened and adjourned today.
James Davis, from Clarendon Gardens, Wembley, London, was found by police seriously injured at an address in Old Palace Road at about 1.45am on Thursday, June 3. He was treated by paramedics at the scene but died shortly afterwards.
The inquest was told that a post mortem examination revealed that Mr Davis, a voluntary care worker, died of a stab wound to the chest.
Seven men have been arrested on suspicion of murder and released on police bail pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
As previously reported, the semi-detached house at the centre of the investigation, Cavendish Villas has been known to people living in the area as the 'student house'.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 5 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 6 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme