Murdered Norwich man's inquest opened
David BaleAn inquest into the death of a 25-year-old man who was murdered in Norwich was opened and adjourned todayDavid Bale
An inquest into the death of a 25-year-old man who was murdered in Norwich was opened and adjourned today.
James Davis, from Clarendon Gardens, Wembley, London, was found by police seriously injured at an address in Old Palace Road at about 1.45am on Thursday, June 3. He was treated by paramedics at the scene but died shortly afterwards.
The inquest was told that a post mortem examination revealed that Mr Davis, a voluntary care worker, died of a stab wound to the chest.
Seven men have been arrested on suspicion of murder and released on police bail pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
As previously reported, the semi-detached house at the centre of the investigation, Cavendish Villas has been known to people living in the area as the 'student house'.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song