Have you seen this polar bear? Mum’s plea to return beloved toy after it was dropped during shopping trip
- Credit: SUE DORKINS
A mother has put out an appeal on social media after her baby daughter's much-loved toy was lost on a shopping trip.
The pure white polar bear, called Polar, was dropped somewhere between the Royal Arcade and John Lewis, via Castle Mall, in Norwich between 10.15am and 11.15am on Saturday, May 26.
It belonged to nine-month-old Enya Dorkins, who was holding the Little White Company cuddly toy in her pram.
Enya's mother, Sue Dorkins, a teacher from Fleggburgh, said: 'It was a Christmas present when she was four-months-old. Since then she has used it for every bedtime, nap and takes it to the childminder. I feel quite sad. My husband ran back but couldn't find anything.'
Mrs Dorkins had a polar bear toy as a child and her four-year-old son Jonah was given a polar bear toy as a present.
You may also want to watch:
If you find the polar bear bring it to the EDP office on Rouen Road, Norwich.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich