Have you seen this polar bear? Mum’s plea to return beloved toy after it was dropped during shopping trip
- Credit: SUE DORKINS
A mother has put out an appeal on social media after her baby daughter's much-loved toy was lost on a shopping trip.
The pure white polar bear, called Polar, was dropped somewhere between the Royal Arcade and John Lewis, via Castle Mall, in Norwich between 10.15am and 11.15am on Saturday, May 26.
It belonged to nine-month-old Enya Dorkins, who was holding the Little White Company cuddly toy in her pram.
Enya's mother, Sue Dorkins, a teacher from Fleggburgh, said: 'It was a Christmas present when she was four-months-old. Since then she has used it for every bedtime, nap and takes it to the childminder. I feel quite sad. My husband ran back but couldn't find anything.'
Mrs Dorkins had a polar bear toy as a child and her four-year-old son Jonah was given a polar bear toy as a present.
You may also want to watch:
If you find the polar bear bring it to the EDP office on Rouen Road, Norwich.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle