Mum and daughter throw garage sale for charity
- Credit: Archant
When a Hethersett mother and daughter duo found a charity run cancelled, they came up with a different idea to fundraise for charity.
Instead, Clare Sayer and Isabelle, 6, will run a garage and car boot sale in Hethersett on August 22 from 9am to 1pm, with pitches available at £5.
All proceeds will be donated to Cancer Research UK.
Ms Sayer said: “We were due to take part in the Race for Life but, because of the pandemic, it was cancelled. Isabelle asked if we could do something else instead to raise money for an amazing cause as cancer has affected our friends and family.
“I was aware that, in previous years, there has been a garage and car boot sale in the village. I have some bits I would like to sell and we thought it would be a good idea to combine the two things.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information email Ms Sayer on email@example.com.
To donate visit www.justgiving.com/fundraising/claresayer88
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled