Mrs Obama is truly inspirational
- Credit: AP
Listening to Michelle Obama's farewell speech was an inspiration and confirms that here we have a remarkable, powerful lady who would have made a wonderful president of the USA – perhaps one day.
Her high intellect powers a humanitarianism dedicated to the total emancipation of all peoples, regardless of race or creed.
Her message is that it is education, but not just any old education, but good education based on human values, propriety and justice, that will transform our communities, ultimately bringing peace and harmony between all people.
Perhaps wishful thinking, but heaven know we sorely need it and her.
She is truly a wonderful lady.
You may also want to watch:
Together with Lala Joseph (who was shot by the Taliban) with their motivation they could bring about a seismic change in the world if we really want it. God bless her.
Brian Potter, Hartwell Road, Wroxham.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash