Mrs Obama is truly inspirational
- Credit: AP
Listening to Michelle Obama's farewell speech was an inspiration and confirms that here we have a remarkable, powerful lady who would have made a wonderful president of the USA – perhaps one day.
Her high intellect powers a humanitarianism dedicated to the total emancipation of all peoples, regardless of race or creed.
Her message is that it is education, but not just any old education, but good education based on human values, propriety and justice, that will transform our communities, ultimately bringing peace and harmony between all people.
Perhaps wishful thinking, but heaven know we sorely need it and her.
She is truly a wonderful lady.
You may also want to watch:
Together with Lala Joseph (who was shot by the Taliban) with their motivation they could bring about a seismic change in the world if we really want it. God bless her.
Brian Potter, Hartwell Road, Wroxham.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 8 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 9 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 10 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'