Another Norwich takeaway bounces back from zero hygiene rating to score four stars
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Another city takeaway has bounced back from a zero hygiene rating and earned the praise of inspectors.
Mr Pizza received the lowest available rating in an inspection carried out earlier in the year.
However, after being inspected last month, Mr Pizza on Portersfield Road earned a four star rating from Norwich City Council's food hygiene team.
In a report published this week, the eatery was praised for having address concerns raised in the prior visit, at which it was told it needed to make urgent improvement.
The inspector wrote: 'Food hygiene standards are high. You demonstrated a very good standard of compliance with legal requirements.
You may also want to watch:
'You have safe food handling practices and procedures and all the necessary control measures to prevent cross-contamination are in place.'
Last week, it was revealed that Lotus House Chinese takeaway on Bishop Bridge Road had also turned a zero rating into a four star score on re-inspection.
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences