Another Norwich takeaway bounces back from zero hygiene rating to score four stars
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Another city takeaway has bounced back from a zero hygiene rating and earned the praise of inspectors.
Mr Pizza received the lowest available rating in an inspection carried out earlier in the year.
However, after being inspected last month, Mr Pizza on Portersfield Road earned a four star rating from Norwich City Council's food hygiene team.
In a report published this week, the eatery was praised for having address concerns raised in the prior visit, at which it was told it needed to make urgent improvement.
The inspector wrote: 'Food hygiene standards are high. You demonstrated a very good standard of compliance with legal requirements.
You may also want to watch:
'You have safe food handling practices and procedures and all the necessary control measures to prevent cross-contamination are in place.'
Last week, it was revealed that Lotus House Chinese takeaway on Bishop Bridge Road had also turned a zero rating into a four star score on re-inspection.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 6 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 7 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 8 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box