Motorcyclist taken to hospital following crash in Norwich
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with serious injuries following a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to Guardian Road, near Dereham Road at around 6pm following reports of an incident involving a motorcyclist.
Following the crash a man has been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious injuries.
Police have closed the road in both direction between Dereham Road and Bowthorpe Road and are asking drivers to avoid the area.
At 9pm the road remained closed.
You may also want to watch:
Bus passengers are also being warned to expect disruption to First services 21/22 23/23A/24/24A which may be delayed due to queuing traffic.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week