Motorcyclist hurt in Norwich road collision
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A teenage motorcyclist was taken to hopsital after her machine was involved in a collision with a car in Norwich.
The teenager, a female, suffered multiple injuries in the collision which happened in Plumstead Road at just before 7.30pm last night.
A volunteer critical care paramedic team from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service attended the scene and worked with paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
After being treated at the scene, the teenager was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station