Motorcyclist hurt in Norwich road collision
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A teenage motorcyclist was taken to hopsital after her machine was involved in a collision with a car in Norwich.
The teenager, a female, suffered multiple injuries in the collision which happened in Plumstead Road at just before 7.30pm last night.
A volunteer critical care paramedic team from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service attended the scene and worked with paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
After being treated at the scene, the teenager was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 6 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 7 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 8 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 9 City bursts into life for Norwich Pride 2021
- 10 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich