Motorcyclist from the Norwich area suffers serious head injuries in crash
A motorcyclist from the Norwich area suffered serious head injuries in a crash at Holkham, near Wells.
At approximately 2.15pm on Saturday, a black Kawasaki Ninja motorbike was travelling towards Wells when it was in collision with a red Citroen C4 heading into Holkham in the opposite direction.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 30s from the Norwich area, received serious head injuries as a result of the incident and is currently in stable condition in Addenbrookes Hospital.
PC Mark Howes, of Swaffham Road Policing, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving or either vehicle prior to the incident.
PC Howes can be contacted on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September