Motorcyclist from the Norwich area suffers serious head injuries in crash
A motorcyclist from the Norwich area suffered serious head injuries in a crash at Holkham, near Wells.
At approximately 2.15pm on Saturday, a black Kawasaki Ninja motorbike was travelling towards Wells when it was in collision with a red Citroen C4 heading into Holkham in the opposite direction.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 30s from the Norwich area, received serious head injuries as a result of the incident and is currently in stable condition in Addenbrookes Hospital.
PC Mark Howes, of Swaffham Road Policing, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving or either vehicle prior to the incident.
PC Howes can be contacted on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich