Motorcross rider flown to hospital after Norfolk crash
Stephanie BrooksA motorcross biker was flown to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) with head and pelvic injuries.Stephanie Brooks
A motorcross biker was flown to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) with head and pelvic injuries.
The 23-year-old man fell from his bike shortly after midday on Monday, in Silver Street, Besthorpe, near Attleborough.
Members of the Magpas Emergency Medical Team were taken to the scene by the EAAA, who attended along with the ambulance service.
A spokesman for Magpas said the biker was given pain relief before being flown to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition is described as stable.
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death