Motorcross rider flown to hospital after Norfolk crash
Stephanie BrooksA motorcross biker was flown to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) with head and pelvic injuries.Stephanie Brooks
A motorcross biker was flown to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) with head and pelvic injuries.
The 23-year-old man fell from his bike shortly after midday on Monday, in Silver Street, Besthorpe, near Attleborough.
Members of the Magpas Emergency Medical Team were taken to the scene by the EAAA, who attended along with the ambulance service.
A spokesman for Magpas said the biker was given pain relief before being flown to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition is described as stable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 5 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs