Motorcross rider flown to hospital after Norfolk crash
Stephanie BrooksA motorcross biker was flown to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) with head and pelvic injuries.Stephanie Brooks
A motorcross biker was flown to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) with head and pelvic injuries.
The 23-year-old man fell from his bike shortly after midday on Monday, in Silver Street, Besthorpe, near Attleborough.
Members of the Magpas Emergency Medical Team were taken to the scene by the EAAA, who attended along with the ambulance service.
A spokesman for Magpas said the biker was given pain relief before being flown to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition is described as stable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 6 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner