More than 70 different nationalities represented at N&N
Sarah HallPeople from more than 70 different nationalities are working at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, new figures have shown.Sarah Hall
People from more than 70 different nationalities are working at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, new figures have shown.
More than 8,450 people were working for the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as of May 1 this year - hailing from 72 countries ranging from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
The information was given in response to a request under the Freedom Of Information Act and included bank staff.
It showed just over 78pc of staff, both medical and non-medical were British, while other nationalities made up just over 13pc of workers.
You may also want to watch:
The hospital did not have a recorded nationality for just over 8.5pc of staff.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 8 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 9 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 10 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave