More than 70 different nationalities represented at N&N
Sarah HallPeople from more than 70 different nationalities are working at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, new figures have shown.Sarah Hall
People from more than 70 different nationalities are working at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, new figures have shown.
More than 8,450 people were working for the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as of May 1 this year - hailing from 72 countries ranging from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
The information was given in response to a request under the Freedom Of Information Act and included bank staff.
It showed just over 78pc of staff, both medical and non-medical were British, while other nationalities made up just over 13pc of workers.
The hospital did not have a recorded nationality for just over 8.5pc of staff.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 4 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 5 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 6 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 9 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 10 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month