More Les Miserables tickets now available
Kim BriscoeA limited number of seats have just gone on sale for a classic musical now showing in Norwich.It means there is still hope for people who have so far missed out on snapping up tickets for Les Mis�rables, which runs at Norwich Theatre Royal from February 16 to March 20.Kim Briscoe
A limited number of seats have just gone on sale for a classic musical now showing in Norwich.
It means there is still hope for people who have so far missed out on snapping up tickets for Les Mis�rables, which runs at Norwich Theatre Royal from February 16 to March 20.
Only returns have been available for the last few weeks for the lavish 25th anniversary production, which stars Gareth Gates as Marius.
John Bultitude, of Norwich Theatre Royal, said: 'We have managed to free up some extra space in the auditorium for technical reasons, which means some bonus seats have just become available.'
You may also want to watch:
Ticket demand has been brisk since the show went on sale increasing dramatically over the Christmas holidays with the box office processing thousands of tickets a day.
Bookings have been taken from people in London, the South Coast and even Manchester, as many could not get seats at the city's Palace Theatre.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 4 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
- 8 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 9 Law firm moves into Prospect House
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
The box office can be contacted on 01603 630000. Tickets can also be booked online at www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk.
For all the latest What's On information and listings, see Friday's Evening News for Going Out.