More big names added to Latitude line-up
Emily DennisMore big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling well.Emily Dennis
More big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling 'phenomenally well'.
Rock band The Horrors, former Pulp member Richard Hawley, and Icelandic star J�nsi Birgisson from Sigur R�s, are the latest names to be confirmed for this summer's festival on the Henham estate between Beccles and Southwold.
They join a line-up that includes Brit Award winners Florence and the Machine, indie pop band Belle and Sebastian, New York indie rock quartet Vampire Weekend and Australian electric music duo Empire of the Sun.
The event, at Henham Park, near Southwold, is one of the region's most popular music and arts festivals and is back this summer for a fifth year running from July 15-18.
Other artists set to appear at the festival are The Maccabees, an indie rock five piece from Brighton, and Mexican musical duo Rodrigo y Gabriela.
Tickets for Latitude are now on sale. Weekend tickets cost �155 subject to booking fee. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday cost �65 subject to booking fee. Weekend ticket prices include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 3 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 6 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 7 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 8 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 9 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 10 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
To book call the credit cardline 0871 2310846 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com, www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk
See the Going Out section in every Friday's Evening News for all the best in local listings.