More big names added to Latitude line-up
Emily DennisMore big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling well.Emily Dennis
More big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling 'phenomenally well'.
Rock band The Horrors, former Pulp member Richard Hawley, and Icelandic star J�nsi Birgisson from Sigur R�s, are the latest names to be confirmed for this summer's festival on the Henham estate between Beccles and Southwold.
They join a line-up that includes Brit Award winners Florence and the Machine, indie pop band Belle and Sebastian, New York indie rock quartet Vampire Weekend and Australian electric music duo Empire of the Sun.
The event, at Henham Park, near Southwold, is one of the region's most popular music and arts festivals and is back this summer for a fifth year running from July 15-18.
You may also want to watch:
Other artists set to appear at the festival are The Maccabees, an indie rock five piece from Brighton, and Mexican musical duo Rodrigo y Gabriela.
Tickets for Latitude are now on sale. Weekend tickets cost �155 subject to booking fee. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday cost �65 subject to booking fee. Weekend ticket prices include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 5 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
To book call the credit cardline 0871 2310846 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com, www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk
See the Going Out section in every Friday's Evening News for all the best in local listings.