More big names added to Latitude line-up
Emily DennisMore big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling well.Emily Dennis
More big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling 'phenomenally well'.
Rock band The Horrors, former Pulp member Richard Hawley, and Icelandic star J�nsi Birgisson from Sigur R�s, are the latest names to be confirmed for this summer's festival on the Henham estate between Beccles and Southwold.
They join a line-up that includes Brit Award winners Florence and the Machine, indie pop band Belle and Sebastian, New York indie rock quartet Vampire Weekend and Australian electric music duo Empire of the Sun.
The event, at Henham Park, near Southwold, is one of the region's most popular music and arts festivals and is back this summer for a fifth year running from July 15-18.
You may also want to watch:
Other artists set to appear at the festival are The Maccabees, an indie rock five piece from Brighton, and Mexican musical duo Rodrigo y Gabriela.
Tickets for Latitude are now on sale. Weekend tickets cost �155 subject to booking fee. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday cost �65 subject to booking fee. Weekend ticket prices include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
To book call the credit cardline 0871 2310846 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com, www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk
See the Going Out section in every Friday's Evening News for all the best in local listings.