More big names added to Latitude line-up
Emily DennisMore big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling well.Emily Dennis
More big names have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival as organisers revealed that tickets for the event are selling 'phenomenally well'.
Rock band The Horrors, former Pulp member Richard Hawley, and Icelandic star J�nsi Birgisson from Sigur R�s, are the latest names to be confirmed for this summer's festival on the Henham estate between Beccles and Southwold.
They join a line-up that includes Brit Award winners Florence and the Machine, indie pop band Belle and Sebastian, New York indie rock quartet Vampire Weekend and Australian electric music duo Empire of the Sun.
The event, at Henham Park, near Southwold, is one of the region's most popular music and arts festivals and is back this summer for a fifth year running from July 15-18.
You may also want to watch:
Other artists set to appear at the festival are The Maccabees, an indie rock five piece from Brighton, and Mexican musical duo Rodrigo y Gabriela.
Tickets for Latitude are now on sale. Weekend tickets cost �155 subject to booking fee. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday cost �65 subject to booking fee. Weekend ticket prices include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 6 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition
- 7 'It's family and it was taken away' - how pandemic hit hospitality staff
- 8 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 9 What a view: Unique apartment in former Norwich school is for sale
- 10 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000
To book call the credit cardline 0871 2310846 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com, www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk
See the Going Out section in every Friday's Evening News for all the best in local listings.