Quirky fabrics and vintage inspired designs are on the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 menu from Norwich designer Emma Jackson.
The MonkeyMash fashion label was created by Emma Jackson from Norwich who is inspired by quirky printed fabric. Her vintage-inspired designs are made from rare or discontinued fabrics from designers such as Alexander Henry and Michael Miller making each piece original and unique.
Rumour has it that one of her designs will be made from fabric with the London Underground map printed on it to celebrate the Olympics coming to London this year.
The latest additions to the MonkeyMash collection will be showcased on the catwalk at The Designers Show on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse