Quirky fabrics and vintage inspired designs are on the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 menu from Norwich designer Emma Jackson.
The MonkeyMash fashion label was created by Emma Jackson from Norwich who is inspired by quirky printed fabric. Her vintage-inspired designs are made from rare or discontinued fabrics from designers such as Alexander Henry and Michael Miller making each piece original and unique.
Rumour has it that one of her designs will be made from fabric with the London Underground map printed on it to celebrate the Olympics coming to London this year.
The latest additions to the MonkeyMash collection will be showcased on the catwalk at The Designers Show on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 4 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 9 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 10 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident