Norwich musician Molten Vole releases single with Electric Six’s Dick Valentine
- Credit: Supplied by Molten Vole
Molten Vole, an alternative rock musician from Norwich, has recently released brand new single Moulting Foal.
Released on Valentines Day, the new single is a collaboration with Dick Valentine, lead singer of Electric Six who are best known for their top 5 hits Gay Bar and Danger! High Voltage.
Molten Vole, aka Alex, attended his first ever concert in 2004 at the UEA where he saw Dick Valentine and Detroit icons Electric Six deliver a set that ignited his continuing passion for live music.
It was a chance meeting the next day at a farmers market that led to the eventual collaboration and release of the single. Approaching the lead singer, he agreed to work with Molten Vole on a track which he'd been sitting on for nearly a year to ensure it was ready for Valentine's vocal contribution.
When asked about the experience, Molten Vole said: 'Behind his boundless talent and dedication, Dick Valentine is compelling and humble.'
'Working with him on this new track is probably the single most interesting thing that I'll achieve in life.'
• Head to Molten Vole's website to hear the single along with his other music
- 1 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 2 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 3 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 4 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 5 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 6 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 7 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 8 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 9 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 10 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out