Missing schoolboy, four, found
Dan GrimmerA four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.Dan Grimmer
A four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.
The mother of the toddler reported her son missing at about 5pm today.
Police confirmed the disappearance was close to Eaton Primary School but it is not clear if the child attended the school.
The boy had attempted to walk to his home, which was a few streets away from the school, and he was spotted by a neighbour.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokeswoman said: 'We conducted a search for the four-year-old boy after it was reported he was missing. He was found completely safe and well at about 5.30pm.'
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 7 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids