Missing schoolboy, four, found
Dan GrimmerA four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.Dan Grimmer
A four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.
The mother of the toddler reported her son missing at about 5pm today.
Police confirmed the disappearance was close to Eaton Primary School but it is not clear if the child attended the school.
The boy had attempted to walk to his home, which was a few streets away from the school, and he was spotted by a neighbour.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokeswoman said: 'We conducted a search for the four-year-old boy after it was reported he was missing. He was found completely safe and well at about 5.30pm.'
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 ‘Safeguarding’ teacher allowed vulnerable pupil to keep pills