Missing schoolboy, four, found
Dan GrimmerA four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.Dan Grimmer
A four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.
The mother of the toddler reported her son missing at about 5pm today.
Police confirmed the disappearance was close to Eaton Primary School but it is not clear if the child attended the school.
The boy had attempted to walk to his home, which was a few streets away from the school, and he was spotted by a neighbour.
A Norfolk Police spokeswoman said: 'We conducted a search for the four-year-old boy after it was reported he was missing. He was found completely safe and well at about 5.30pm.'
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 Bread Source confirms location of new store
- 10 Meet the cone ranger battling anti-social parkers at pick-up time