Missing schoolboy, four, found
Dan GrimmerA four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.Dan Grimmer
A four-year-old boy disappeared close to a school on the outskirts of Norwich but was found safe and well within 30 minutes.
The mother of the toddler reported her son missing at about 5pm today.
Police confirmed the disappearance was close to Eaton Primary School but it is not clear if the child attended the school.
The boy had attempted to walk to his home, which was a few streets away from the school, and he was spotted by a neighbour.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokeswoman said: 'We conducted a search for the four-year-old boy after it was reported he was missing. He was found completely safe and well at about 5.30pm.'
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 4 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors