Norwich man, 69, reported missing after leaving home
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police have appealed for help in tracing a man who has been reported as missing after leaving his home this evening.
Michael Crowe, 69, was last seen leaving his home on Shorncliffe Avenue in Mile Cross at around 7pm on Tuesday evening, May 11.
Mr Crowe is considered as vulnerable due to his medical conditions and police officers are increasingly worried about his wellbeing.
He is described as white, medium build and with short dark grey, wavy hair.
He was last seen wearing green trousers and a green checkered shirt, with a grey fleece jacket and slippers.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who has information about his whereabouts or believes they may have seen him have been asked to contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting incident number 268.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 5 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Virtual reality centre opens in Norwich with huge choice of games
- 8 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub