'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- Credit: Kimberley Dennis
The 16-year-old girl who went missing in Norwich on Friday has been found.
Brooke Swaisland was last seen on St Stephens Street in the city centre on Friday lunchtime but has now been taken home by her sister Kimberley Dennis.
After receiving a text from Brooke, Kimberley travelled to Anglia Square to pick her up.
"We found her tired and hungry but the most important thing is that she's ok," said Kimberley.
The family had received 'countless' messages of support and positivity in the search to find Brooke, with numerous posts on social media reaching hundreds of people.
"We are just so grateful. It's such a relief to find her," Kimberley added.
"We've had endless support and help - some people have even walked around the whole city to help find her.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 6 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 9 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles
"We'd like to say a massive thank you."