'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- Credit: Kimberley Dennis
The 16-year-old girl who went missing in Norwich on Friday has been found.
Brooke Swaisland was last seen on St Stephens Street in the city centre on Friday lunchtime but has now been taken home by her sister Kimberley Dennis.
After receiving a text from Brooke, Kimberley travelled to Anglia Square to pick her up.
"We found her tired and hungry but the most important thing is that she's ok," said Kimberley.
The family had received 'countless' messages of support and positivity in the search to find Brooke, with numerous posts on social media reaching hundreds of people.
"We are just so grateful. It's such a relief to find her," Kimberley added.
"We've had endless support and help - some people have even walked around the whole city to help find her.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
"We'd like to say a massive thank you."