Miss Norwich finalists prepare for big showdown
Peter WalshThe finalists in the Miss Norwich 2010 competition have now been chosen and will get the chance to meet Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge - the current Miss England holder.Peter Walsh
The finalists in the Miss Norwich 2010 competition have now been chosen and will get the chance to meet Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge - the current Miss England holder.
The 11 finalists will meet Miss England, who is one of the judges at the Miss Norwich final round to be held at the Maids Head hotel in Tombland, Norwich, on February 2.
The contestants have been invited to have their hair styled by a local hair designer Paula Vika, also a judge, who is donating a �1,500 hairdressing voucher to the winner to use in their salon on Ber Street in Norwich.
The total prize package is now worth �3,000 which also includes a place in the next Miss England semi-final held at Champneys Springs, Leicestershire, next June.
You may also want to watch:
To find out who the finalists are or for more details about the competition log onto www.missengland.info/regionals/Norwich
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus