Miss Norwich finalists prepare for big showdown
Peter WalshThe finalists in the Miss Norwich 2010 competition have now been chosen and will get the chance to meet Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge - the current Miss England holder.Peter Walsh
The finalists in the Miss Norwich 2010 competition have now been chosen and will get the chance to meet Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge - the current Miss England holder.
The 11 finalists will meet Miss England, who is one of the judges at the Miss Norwich final round to be held at the Maids Head hotel in Tombland, Norwich, on February 2.
The contestants have been invited to have their hair styled by a local hair designer Paula Vika, also a judge, who is donating a �1,500 hairdressing voucher to the winner to use in their salon on Ber Street in Norwich.
The total prize package is now worth �3,000 which also includes a place in the next Miss England semi-final held at Champneys Springs, Leicestershire, next June.
You may also want to watch:
To find out who the finalists are or for more details about the competition log onto www.missengland.info/regionals/Norwich
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 3 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 4 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 7 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 8 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 9 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse