Miss Norwich finalists prepare for big showdown
Peter WalshThe finalists in the Miss Norwich 2010 competition have now been chosen and will get the chance to meet Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge - the current Miss England holder.Peter Walsh
The finalists in the Miss Norwich 2010 competition have now been chosen and will get the chance to meet Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge - the current Miss England holder.
The 11 finalists will meet Miss England, who is one of the judges at the Miss Norwich final round to be held at the Maids Head hotel in Tombland, Norwich, on February 2.
The contestants have been invited to have their hair styled by a local hair designer Paula Vika, also a judge, who is donating a �1,500 hairdressing voucher to the winner to use in their salon on Ber Street in Norwich.
The total prize package is now worth �3,000 which also includes a place in the next Miss England semi-final held at Champneys Springs, Leicestershire, next June.
You may also want to watch:
To find out who the finalists are or for more details about the competition log onto www.missengland.info/regionals/Norwich
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals